Re: Preservation of digital information

[ Home ][ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stewart Brand
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:51:06 -0800

At 6:35 PM -0800 2/25/98, Brewster Kahle wrote:
>As a useful identifier for Internet documents, we use the original URL plus
>the time. It does not solve all problems, but it does leverage what people
>already use.

How do you describe the time, Brewster? I imagine an emergent standard on
that piece of metadata would be a great help to all.

  • Reply: Brewster Kahle: "Re: Preservation of digital information"
  • Reply: Brewster Kahle: "Re: Preservation of digital information"