Re: Golden Canon: Custodianship vs Technology

[ Home ][ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stewart Brand
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:21:39 -0800

At 8:26 PM -0800 2/19/98, Martin Greenberger wrote:
>The eye opener for me in this time-and-bits
>discussion has been that whereas digital media and Internetting may be
>expected to affect custodianship very positively, so far they are having
>just the opposite effect with respect to media continuity.

Yup, that's the headline and the bottom line.

  • Reply: Brewster Kahle: "Re: Golden Canon: Custodianship vs Technology"
  • Reply: Brewster Kahle: "Re: Golden Canon: Custodianship vs Technology"