Re: Content for the deep archive (time capsule)

[ Home ][ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alexander Rose
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:39:22 -0800

Stewart Brand wrote:

> At 1:06 PM -0800 2/16/98, Alexander Rose wrote:
> >Of course it may be easier to just buy the writer once you are doing this
> >many pages.
>
> That's a very interesting option. It never occurred to me: duh. It does
> sound like a Clock/Library kind of tool.

Yes for sure but it is currently 3/4 million $ US. But I have a feeling that
discounts are possible if the right connections are tapped...

--
Alexander Rose
(Executive Director)

The Long Now Foundation 415.561.6582 "fostering long term responsibility" FAX.561.6297

http://www.longnow.org